Etsy Finds: Vintage Chair Roundup!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

As you can probably guess by now, I am a bit crazy for Etsy! One of the most amazing things about Etsy (and really, the web overall!) that it can connect us to small, local artists and antiques dealers from all over the country! So here are my favorite 15 Etsy vintage chairs of the moment. I especially love how many of them have already been spruced up and re-invented while others are perfect for a little DYI!


Petite red lacquered arm chair with a woven rattan seat, Peter and Grove, $200. Would look perfect in an entry way.

Mid-century rattan armchair - clearly could use a new cushion but love the shape! Rhapsody Attic, $165.

Hollywood Regency style high back upholstered chair, great fresh but retro upholstery too! The Vintage Supply Co., $250.

Vintage child's school chair - very industrial chic, I think! Old Time Pickers, $38.

So sweet, an ice cream parlor twisted wire chair. Tom Laurus, $74.

Great floral fabric! Channel back chair, Reclaim the Throne, $325.

Classic tulip chair, Hindsvik, $105.

 How Palm Beach!  Love this little pair, Lisa Brento Style 2, $95 for the pair.


Black lacquered chair with a newly upholstered seat in Schumacher's vibrant Chiang Mai Dragon print. Pique Home, $195.


 Just love this one! Victorian upholstered side chair in yellow lacquer. Upcycled Home, $275.


Set of four faux bamboo dining chairs with wicked backs, Porter House Interiors, $350 for the set.

It need a few paint touch ups but I loved the lines of this mid century folding metal chair in bring red! Junk Boutique, $79.

Beale Street indian style chair with two coordinating upholstery fabrics, also from Reclaim the Throne, $350 (pricy but beautifully done!).

This may be my absolute favorite! Hollywood Regency peacock wicker chair in white, Duchess Fare, $500.


A steel case office chair get new life with a lively tangerine and white printed linen, Mendect $275. I this my blog posts would be extra creative if this were my desk chair! 

Send me any favorites you find! 


xoxo Allison Egan

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Came across this blog while searching for Victorian chair makeover. I just ADORE that yellow one with the zig zag pattern!

Allison Egan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Stephanie! I love that yellow one too! its amazing what paint and new fabric can do for a vintage chair!!!
xo allison

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I found four of the folding mid-century chairs on the curb. They're now painted variations of orange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan