Off the Wall and Onto the Sofa: Painted Pillows!

Friday, March 4, 2011

love the concept of these hand painted canvas pillows from Wary Meyers Decorative Arts! For $145, Linda and John Meyers will hand sew and paint your very own De Kooning, Pollack or Kline. I love the spontaneous and informal vibe these pillows lend! Wary Meyers is a quirky and truly creative studio but these pillows top their list I think. Or if you are feeling really brave, you can try your own . . . I think I will stick to their beautiful versions for now! {The one above is De Kooning-esque #4!}


Motherwell-esque #2

Pollock-esque #5

Kline-esque #5

De Kooning-esque #8


 I even love Wary Meyers' home page . . . So unique. I think sometimes we all feel like our house might burst at the seams with stuff! 




{All images courtest of Wary Meyers Decorative Arts}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan