Table Tonic Thanks!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thank you so, so much to the inspirational blog Table Tonic for featuring Spicer + Bank as one their "15 Bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered last week!" There are so many great sites to visit on the list {I am so lucky to be in such good company!} including sites on food, decor, music, and fashion so go check it out! 

 Table Tonic is also a very chic online home decor store base in Sydney. They offer really beautiful and unique ethnic pieces. . .  the Mexican embroidered throws and lush feather Juju hats are my favorites! 





Now, I just have to figure out how much it will cost to ship it all to Singapore!
Thanks Again! 

sb signature

6 comments:

Treadgold said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, just discovering yours and congrats on the Table Tonic mention - another of my favourite blogs...

Tiffany Riedel said...

I love those colourful tassels! I know, her website is full of eye candy x

homestilo said...

Thank you for stopping by and your lovely comment! Those throws are absolutely stunning.

Unknown said...

What a great shop! Oh the throws....

Jessie said...

Congratulations on the mention, Allison. Table Tonic is a great site with loads of eye candy!

Have a great week!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for SUCH a beautiful post, Allison! Now it's me who's blushing!!
xLouise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan