Daily Detail: Happy + Busy Chaos

Wednesday, March 14, 2012


In my own life, I almost always find I am happiest when I am busiest! So why not for interiors too? Pattern filled, lively spaces are so fun, but can also at times feel a bit chaotic. 

What is the secret to why this charming bar niche works?

{1} White sheer flowy curtains and white painted floors help calm and ground the space
{2} The scale - it's just a small corner vignette which prevents it from being overwhelming
{3} the bold graphic heart print (LOVE it) is a crisp contrast to the wild wall covering

{via}
sb signature

2 comments:

anyaadores said...

LOVE the print too - and the flowers - and the brass and everything really - fab find
Axxx

Claudia Lane said...

What a fantastic corner! I love everything about it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan