E-Decorating: London Picks

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

As I mentioned yesterday, I have had a great time working on a e-decoration project for my friend K in London. As I usually work with American sources it was a bit of a challenge but I loved discovering all the fun British options and got quite sidetracked reading British blogs and design mags! It was especially great to work with the H&M home line!  It has been available in Europe since 2009 and is launching in the US this spring and is full of lovely and really affordable pieces and I found lots of great accessories for K's living room there. 


So here is what I came up with. . . I love layering different textures and materials to create beautiful and interesting interiors and worked with a palette of rich indigos and warm neutrals.

{Design Board A}

{Design Board B}


{The floorplan}


I would love to help you with your design dilemas too - just drop me a line! 

XOXO
sb signature

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Very cool about the H&M line; I had no idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan