Home Tour: Blue Mountain Hideaway

Thursday, March 1, 2012


 After a recent trip to Australia I have to admit - I am in LOVE! I adored the natural beauty there and one of our favorite days was spent hiking in the Blue Mountains. So I was especially charmed by this family getaway in Wentworth Falls, set in the Blue Mountains. For me, it has the unique Australian feel of the energy and vitality of the American West with a touch of old English charm.












I especially like the collected, casual feel of the home and the chic children's room! And of course this this inventive trailer-come-guest room!



Roger and I hiking in the Blue Mountains. . . what gorgeous scenery, we loved it!

{via}

XOXO
sb signature

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That little trailer is so cute! What a lovely space. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan