Friday, April 27, 2012



I love to see the juxtaposition of the traditional with the modern! For me, this is really what dynamic and beautiful interiors are all about - the pairing of contrasting styles. Here, a formal sitting room is given a lively new energy with a bold and unexpected color palette. The architecture of the space and furniture forms could have led to a stuffy room but the use of soothing aqua, vibrant yellow, and bold pink creates a welcoming and casual space! Do you think it works?


{via}

sb signature

4 comments:

Sarah Rall said...

love love love this room, it's so bright and cheerful, i could relax here all day, every day!

http://sawatdeeyall.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

I think this space is absolutely perfect! I totally agree.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

WOW I love the color combo!!!!!

Glamour Drops said...

Sure does. It's vibrant and lively, yet restful too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan