Trend Alert: Black + White Striped Rugs

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


I am sure that you, like me, have spotted tons of black and white rugs these days! From Elle Decor to Architectural Digest to retail sites, this look is certainly noteworthy. The IKEA Rand rug is a really great looking and very affordable choice, but of course some of these are vintage flat weave dhurrie rugs - but either way, I just love the bold graphic element and confident pattern they give. They are a little bit edgy and a little bit ethnic, and I am on board with the trend! How about you? 










{via}

sb signature

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the black and white, and I think it's so cool you can get it at Ikea!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love black and white and I've been admiring this pattern for a while. Love that it's at Ikea- I didn't know that!

Susan Hazel. said...

That rug is fantastic. I pinned the top pick to Pinterest for future inspiration. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan