California + Vintage: DIY Bottle Collection

Wednesday, May 30, 2012



When I helped my brother decorate his Venice beach apartment this winter, we spent a fabulous day at the Rose Bowl Flea Market and had lots of great finds. One thing he was drawn to right away was these cool seltzer bottles, so we decided to create a collection of vintage bottles and I love the effect! The red is a color which runs throughout the apartment {you can spot the red metal chair above} and the blue is a wonderful, unexpected pop of color. The smaller ones are antique medicine bottles and some are over 100 years old. I adore the layered feel of this collection but also it reminds me of a really fun day and hope my brother will love adding to it over time!


Here is more vintage bottle collection inspiration for you . . .  loving this idea. It can be dressed up or beachy - up to you!









A few more shots of his great collection! 

PS it's his birthday today and I would just like to say he is pretty much the most wonderful brother ever. Happy Birthday Andrew! I love you!

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan