Warm Welcome: A Sunny Front Door

Friday, September 14, 2012


For a recent e-decorating project, we decided to paint the front door a bright and warm yellow. I more often see the exterior of a door painted a bold hue, but why not the interior - that you get to enjoy it all the time! Plus, in this case it was a condo, so painting the outside was not an option. It is a simple and lovely way to add color and energy to your space! 

 The image above was our original inspiration image . . . {and so pretty with the rosy pink back splash!}


I selected Benjamin Moore's Raincoat Yellow #2020-40 in a high gloss finish for the front door. Its one of my favorites - it is such a beautiful deep shade, bright but not too harsh, and with just the right amount of gold.


The painters just finished and here is a sneak peak. . .  just a quick iphone shot my client sent me, but I am loving the impact this burst of color with the new rug and light fixture! What do you think? I can't wait to see more images of the finished space S.K.! 


{other images via}

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan