Dream Office. . . Bright and Eclectic

Thursday, May 2, 2013



Hi all! So sorry for being so absent lately but the truth is I have been crazed with work and some great new design projects. And as I have been spending the majority of my time at work, I felt it very appropriate to share this incredible home office by designer Jenny Wolf. I am so inspired by the eclectic combo of vintage glamour and mid century mod pieces with organic textures, like the cowhide rug and freeform wood cocktail table. The pop of pattern on the ceiling is a fantastic surprise and really softens the matte black of the walls. The whole space looks so cohesive and pulled together but not at all matchy - just lovely! 

What do you love about this space? 






sb signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan