House Tour: Petite But Perfect in San Fran

Friday, May 17, 2013




I just love this small but airy home in San Francisco I spotted on A Cup of Jo. At just 500 square feet, a family of four is certainly cozy here but lots of clever space saving tricks {and I am sure a lot of editing!} makes it feel just perfect. My take away tips: 


{1} Fresh white walls and trim punctuated but a few brightly colored accessories and textiles creates an peaceful and spacious feel 
{2} Using wall mounted sconces instead of bedside tables frees up valuable space
{3} Opt for window blinds or roman shades over floor length curtains for a less cluttered look

Spot any other great small space tips?














I especially love the boy's shared bedroom - so sweet! 

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a wonderful and restful weekend to come.


{via A Cup of Jo - I adore this site!}

sb signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan