Daily Detail: A Fresh + Cozy Guest Room

Friday, August 2, 2013


In my opinion the best beach houses are the ones with the most bedrooms - after all what is a weekend away without a house full of friends and family! We were at the New Jersey shore this week at my hubby's family home and one of the bedrooms has this very rope headboard by West Elm. Guest rooms are so often at the bottom of the decorating list and end up with the extras from the rest of the home but this lovely guest oasis is just the opposite! I love the layering of patterns and colors, the organic textures and the fresh color palette of greens, blues and accents of deep red. 

Any details you love?

sb signature

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this guestroom! The color scheme is my favorite; the blues are so calming and perfect for the ocean.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

That headboard is AWESOME!!! Makes such a difference to the room!

Lambency Interiors said...

I love how fresh and open the room is. It's very inviting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan