Summer Style: Rustic Bar Cart

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Here in Singapore, summer never ends, so we all end up doing a lot of outdoor entertaining! One of my clients has a fantastic terrace and since he has company over all the time, a bar cart was a must. I love the look of sleek, polished bar carts for inside, but I have to admit I love these rustic, industrial inspired outdoors ones almost just as much! The climate is brutal here - so whatever we pick must be able to stand the elements! Here is a bit of our current inspiration. . . . 

{ the bar above in Thom Filicia's Hamptons home is so simple but chic and is just screaming for the party to start! }








If you are looking for one, I like this Abott Zinc one by Pottery Barn or this distressed iron Styler Cart from Jayson Home. But for a bargain, I also love this metal and wood Cortes Cart from Overstock. 

{via}

sb signature

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

That first bar is AMAZING!

Glamour Drops said...

All gorgeous... I have to admit I like the ones that were originally intended to be something else probably more than the ones which were designed to hold drinks...

but having said that, as a devoted cocktail lover, I just love them all...they suggest a party about to start, and that has to be a good thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan