House Tour: Nantucket Updated!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014



In honor of the long Memorial Day weekend in the States and the official kick off to summer, I had to share this amazing updated beach house by Jeffery Alan MarksThere are a lot of beautiful beach homes but it's not often I spot one as fresh and unexpected as this Nantucket beauty. I love the worn vintage pieces layered against the cool, white crispness of the interior architecture. The decor nods to traditional New England seaside home but feels so modern as well - no fussy sea shell collections here! I especially like the use of warm reds, turquoise, and lots of black, white and gray to balance the classic beach blues. Honestly, I could move right in! Any details you love?









Happy Memorial Day or just happy beginning to summer!

{via}

sb signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan